FOCUS STOP DIABETES Atlanta
Cobb Galleria Centre
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Admission and parking are free!
Diabetes is a thief that can take a devastating toll on you and your family. Visit FOCUS STOP DIABETES, the American Diabetes Association’s expo-like event and get the latest information on preventing and managing diabetes and its deadly complications. FOCUS STOP DIABETES is for adults and children with diabetes, those at risk for diabetes, and anyone interested in changing the future of diabetes in their lives and that of their loved ones.
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations by Headliner Celebrity Chefs!!
- FREE Health Screenings (while supplies last)
- Exhibitors, Product Demos & Free Samples!
- Active Living Zone: Energizing Exercise Demonstrations for people all ages and sizes
- Informative Workshops, Exciting Speakers, Mini-Seminars!
- Ask the Experts & Brown Bag Check Up
- Seniors Pavilion addressing aging concerns
- American Diabetes Association World & Bookstore!
- Interactive “Hop on the Health Train” Youth Zone for kids of all ages
- Bilingual volunteers & information for the Hispanic community
- Resources for all of metro Atlanta area Communities & Much More!!
Filed under: Advocacy, Healthcare, Interesting News, Uncategorized Tagged: | blindness, children's vision screening, diabetes, diabetic retinopathy, eye, Eye Care, eye disease, eye exam, eye health, eyes, health, health care, PBGA, prevent blindness america, Prevent Blindness Georgia, risk, screening